GRI 102-12, 13
As part of our commitment and approach to broad and inclusive external engagement, PepsiCo supports a variety of charters and pledges that promote sustainability and allow us to support holistic solutions to systemic challenges that we cannot overcome alone.
Among the multistakeholder principles and initiatives we have endorsed, some include:
- Global Sullivan Principles of Social Responsibility
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- UN CEO Water Mandate
- UN Global Compact
- UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- UN Sustainable Development Goals
- UN Sustainable Ocean Principles
- UN Women’s Empowerment Principles
PepsiCo participates in a wide array of external partnerships and initiatives dedicated to specific topics in areas such as health and wellness, environmental sustainability, and more. Please refer to the relevant pages in our ESG reporting platform for additional information.
Ethics and Integrity, Sustainability Governance
GRI Material Issues and Boundaries